3 Things Teens Should Know When Taking Online Classes from Companies
Helen Panos is the owner of Dynamis Learning Academy and an expert educator with over 25 years of experience. She believes in the importance of helping children reach their potential and become well-rounded, intelligent citizens with a positive influence and impact on society. Helen assists parents in accessing the best skills, strategies, tools, and resources to help their children be successful and ultimately excel in the world.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- How to know if an online course is a good fit for your child
- Ways in which outside online classes differ from in-person courses
- What questions to ask when deciding on an outside online program
- The skills students need to excel in online classes
- Which factors contribute to a student’s success in an online course
- Strategies to help students navigate online learning programs
You can find Dynamis Learning Academy on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com.
To schedule a free consultation, discuss your child’s needs in terms of study skills, and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email above.