3 Tips for Improving Your Child’s Study Skills
Bill McElhaney is a Dynamis Learning Academy tutor and assistant who understands the academic needs of K-12 students. He has tutored multiple children at all levels in Math, Language Arts, and Writing, and sees the skills that are missing among our youth that are needed to help them be successful and confident in their schoolwork.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- How parents can set boundaries to improve students’ study habits
- What types of processes and methods support a child’s learning
- The difference between studying and doing homework
- Strategies that increase retention of what is being taught in the classroom
- Why having a consistent study schedule is key
- Tips for establishing expectations so that students are poised for success
You can find Dynamis Learning Academy on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com.
To schedule a free consultation, discuss your child’s needs in terms of study skills, and/or obtain support for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.
In addition, join us for a FREE Study Skills Webinar on Thursday, 1/26/23 at 7:30 pm for grades 6th- 12th. Parents and students are invited to attend. Please register at the link below to obtain the Zoom link 24 hours in advance: https://bit.ly/3hg8oNo.