4 Test Taking Strategies That Improve A Child’s Test Performance
Bill McElhaney is a Dynamis Learning Academy tutor who understands the academic needs of K-12 students. He has tutored multiple children at all levels in Math, Language Arts, and Writing, and sees the skills that are missing among our youth to help them be successful and confident in their schoolwork.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- What parents can do to ensure children are equipped for test day
- Tips for approaching test questions with confidence
- Ways students can study effectively for tests
- The importance of a nutritious breakfast and a good night’s sleep
- Strategies for eliminating wrong answers and improving the chances of getting a good grade
- Ways a student can navigate tests to make the most of their time
You can find Dynamis Learning Academy on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com.
To schedule a free consultation, discuss your child’s needs and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.