4 Tips for Improving Your Child’s Time Management Skills
Bill McElhaney is a Dynamis Learning Academy tutor who understands the academic needs of K-12 students. He has tutored multiple children at all levels in math, language arts, and writing, and sees the skills that are missing among our youth to help them be successful and confident in their schoolwork.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The essential daily habit kids need to be successful
- Ways for children to effectively organize their time
- Strategies to help kids meet their time management goals
- Pitfalls to avoid when teaching kids how to manage their daily schedule
- Tips for parents to help children be successful in school
- How to structure a child’s schedule to maximize their time
You can find Dynamis Learning Academy on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com.
To schedule a free consultation, discuss your child’s needs and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.