5 Mindfulness Tips for Parents and Children
Helen Panos, founder and CEO of Dynamis Learning Academy, discusses the stresses our children can be experiencing and gives 5 tips for achieving mindfulness in today’s difficult world.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What the 5 tips are for achieving mindfulness
- How using your senses can help improve self care
- How visualization can help achieve mindfulness
- Why routine and organization are important
- How “light bulb moments” are important for mindfulness
- Why eating healthy is so important
If you are interested in learning more about Dynamis Learning Academy, you can contact Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!