7 Benefits of Being Tutored for the SAT & ACT
SAT & ACT Tutoring = More Choices for Students
Narrative: Helen Panos is the owner of Dynamis Learning Academy and an expert educator with over 25 years of experience. She believes in the importance of helping children reach their potential and become well-rounded, intelligent citizens with a positive influence and impact on society. Helen assists parents in accessing the best skills, strategies, tools, and resources to help their children be successful and, ultimately, excel in the world.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The role of SAT and ACT scores in college admission and financial aid applications
- How tutoring gives students the edge they need when taking the SAT and ACT
- What the drawbacks are of studying for the SAT and ACT on your own
- The types of individualized support students receive when a tutor is brought on board
- Key strategies that students lack when studying for the SAT and ACT on their own
- The way that high SAT and ACT scores translate into more choices for teens
Helen Panos can be reached at email@example.com or at 770-282-9931. To schedule a free consultation and discover ways to help your child prepare for the SAT and ACT contact Helen at 770-282-9931 or go to https://www.dynamislearningacademy.com/contact/.