9 Tips to Help Children Get Past Homework Hangups
Helen Panos, founder and CEO of Dynamis Learning Academy, invites you to listen as she discusses 9 specific tips that parents can do to assist their children with homework hang-ups.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why homework can be an important factor in a child’s overall grade
- What parents can specifically do and when it is important to reach out to the teacher
- How to effectively use timers and stretch breaks
- How to build confidence
- What a homework hangout is
- Why knowing the laws are crucial when it comes to support you may have.
- The specific 9 tips to assist with homework hang-ups
If you are interested in learning more about Dynamis Learning Academy, you can contact Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com or by calling 770-282-9931. Also, visit our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!