Advocacy and Neurodivergent Kids: A Path to Success
Charlotte Seefeldt is a HALO (Home And Life Organizing) coach who helps others discover what is not serving them and their family’s world. She works with families to help them understand how each member processes their thoughts, and she teaches them how to communicate more effectively to create a thriving environment.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The importance of learning how your child’s brain functions
- How to recognize signs of neurodiversity in a child
- Strategies to address the challenges that neurodivergence brings
- The types of advocacy support measures in schools for students who are neurodivergent
- Ways to utilize a professional advocate to positively impact kids
- Tips on how parents can advocate for a child who is neurodivergent
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.