Becoming a Tech-Intentional Parent
A former middle school English teacher and parent of two, Emily Cherkin, The Screentime Consultant, witnessed the simultaneous rise of technology use for school and smartphone, and social media use for kids. Today, Emily consults with parents, schools, and organizations to bring her tech-intentional approach to parenting and screentime to as many people as possible.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- What parental controls are recommended for kids’ technology use
- How parents can implement responsible technology use for kids
- The importance of implementing an “away for the day policy” at school
- Ways to prevent technology from interfering with kids’ learning
- At what age kids should have a cell phone
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at email@example.com.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources, academic planning, and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.