Being an Empath: What it Means and How it Affects Children
Ursula Lentine is the owner of Healing with Ursula, and she has facilitated nearly 5000 individual healing sessions and worked with thousands of people in groups. She offers unique, powerful, and transformational deep healing services. If you feel stuck or have negative self-talk, Ursula can help you. She helps her clients discover and release unconscious obstacles, allowing them to live an unencumbered and purposeful life. Her certifications include Metaphysics, Internal Family Systems, and Pranic Healing.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- What important thing parents tend to miss regarding their children
- How being an empath affects children
- How parents with multiple children can establish and maintain rules that work for everyone
- The reason why pre-teens and teens struggle more than others
- The importance of parents being in touch with their children’s emotions
- The keys to reducing stress levels in children and teens
Ursula can be reached at email@example.com or at www.Ursulalentine.com. For a free clarity call to discuss the issues you are facing and discover ways that Ursula can help, go to https://healingwithursula.as.me/ClarityCall.