Brainjogging: A Program That Prepares a Child’s Mind to Learn
Molly Fulghum is the President of Camp Academia, Inc., the home of Brainjogging, a patented cognitive enhancement program. Any child or adult struggling with reading or a learning challenge due to dyslexia, language processing disorder, or other cognitive challenge can go from struggling to soaring by Brainjogging in just seven to ten minutes twice daily. Molly works with individuals, organizations, and schools. Her goal is to be in every school in the nation, and ultimately, the world, to change the life path of those struggling with learning or memory challenges.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- How Brainjogging activates the mind and prepares it to learn
- How Brainjogging creates a reading brain to complete tasks
- How Brainjogging enables the child to learn
- The science behind Brainjogging used to treat autism, dyslexia, auditory processing disorders, etc. and assist with rehabilitation of stroke victims
- How Brainjogging is designed to overcome the underlying cognitive disorder
- The way Brainjogging determines the cognitive disconnect interfering with an individual’s learning
Molly can be reached at 706-773-5195 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary initial consultation and questionnaires to establish which assessments are needed.