Crucial Life Skills Missing in Preteens\Teens & How to Fix This
Veteran educator Erica Peddi has taught in Cobb County and currently teaches in Fulton County, Georgia. Specializing in chemistry, Erica has taught many of the science courses offered by most districts. She is currently working on her Ph.D. in education with an emphasis on curriculum and instruction at Mercer University. Erica has also tutored for the last ten years, and she strives to help all children reach their highest potential in their coursework.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- Why it’s important that students learn to apply critical-thinking skills
- Strategies to help kids advocate for themselves at school
- Ways for parents to model executive functioning skills for their child
- Keys for helping students know how to apply what they’ve learned
- How kids can use self-talk and self-checking to be successful in school
- What role parents can play in helping kids improve their grades
You can find Dynamis Learning Academy on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com.
To schedule a free consultation, discuss your child’s needs and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.