Easy Ways to Calm the Homework Battle Between the Child and the Parent
Helen Panos is the owner of Dynamis Learning Academy and an expert educator with over 25 years of experience. She believes in the importance of helping children reach their potential and become well-rounded, intelligent citizens with a positive influence and impact on society. Helen assists parents in accessing the best skills, strategies, tools, and resources to help their children be successful and ultimately excel in the world.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students you will hear:
- The importance of having an organized workspace for doing homework
- The ways a qualified tutor brings accountability and improves academic performance
- How to increase a child’s productivity when doing homework
- Ideas for implementing a reward and consequence system
- Strategies for starting and ending the school year on a positive note
- Ways to help kids get organized at home
Helen Panos can be reached at email@example.com or at 770-282-9931. To schedule a free consultation and discover ways to minimize the homework battle contact Helen at 770-282-9931 or go to https://www.dynamislearningacademy.com/contact/.