Facilitating a Child’s Learning Through Brain Science
Julie Anderson is an in-demand international public speaker, bestselling author, and Certified Brain Health Coach with over 27 years of experience in brain science. She provides solution-based training on business, programs for entrepreneurial success, and brain-based consulting for parents. Julie’s passion is helping individuals to improve relationships through a better understanding of human nature and the neuroscience of personalities.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- What parents need to know to ensure optimal learning for their child
- Ways to build confidence in kids by understanding the way their brain works
- Tips for relating to kids that will help them in times of crisis
- Strategies for parents to facilitate their kids’ learning style
- How to determine a child’s brain personality
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources, academic planning, and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.