Gaming: The Benefits to Children from a Parental Experience
Having served as a member of two of the top morning shows in the city’s history, Melissa Carter is a familiar voice in Atlanta. She has also been a part of a nationally-syndicated team on the Westwood One radio network and won several awards for her work. Melissa is a public speaker, columnist, children’s book author, and the current host of “The Friendzy” podcast.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- How gaming can be used as an educational tool for children
- Ways for parents to engage children in conversation based on gaming
- What parents can do to extend gaming beyond the screen by role-playing with kids
- How gaming helps kids with strategy, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- The way kids are using imagination to think beyond the game when they’re not playing
- Some creative ideas for using gaming as a tool to enhance creativity in children
Melissa can be reached at email@example.com.