Helping Young People Find a Career Direction
Thea Litsios is a career coach who assists teens through 20-somethings to discover a college major or career that is most aligned with their natural strengths and interests by utilizing a set of unique assessments and coaching techniques. It is more important than ever to help young people start off on the right foot with a sense of confidence in their own abilities and choices. Thea can assist your young person or young adult to do just that.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The types of career assessments available and how they predict future success
- The importance of college students learning to pivot before graduation
- How a career coach can best help students in their twenties
- The key to exploring a child’s strengths to prepare for college and career
- Why understanding conation is key to career success
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.
Thea can be reached at email@example.com and at www.truecareerdirection.com where you can sign-up for a free 30-minute phone consultation to see if career coaching is a good fit for your young person.