Helping Your High Schooler be Successful in Math
Join our owner, Helen Panos, as she completes our season 6 podcasts by interviewing Marithza Rendon about how you can help your high schooler be successful in Math. Marithza is one of our own Dynamis Learning Academy tutors who is also a high school math teacher in Pennsylvania.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The journey Marithza went on to become a teacher
- What levels of math Marithza teaches
- What Marithza’s strengths are as a tutor
- What weaknesses are evident in math students today
- Why it is important to write down all the steps and not do it in your head
- If Marithza thinks virtual learning works
- How graphic organizers in Geometry are important
- Why practice, practice, practice, is important in math
If you would like learn more about Dynamis Learning Academy, reach out to us by contacting Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!