Highly Sensitive Kids vs Sensory Processing Disorder What’s the Difference
Helen Panos, founder and CEO of Dynamis Learning Academy, invites you to meet Melissa Schwartz, co-founder of Leading Edge Parent, as they discuss highly sensitive kids and how this differs from sensory processing disorder.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Melissa’s journey involved and how it included highly sensitive kids
- How Melissa’s mom was an integral part of this journey
- What the meaning of a highly sensitive kid is and how does that differ from sensory processing disorder
- How the last 2 years has impacted highly sensitive kids
- How emotions are a crucial part of highly sensitive kids
- If there is a treatment or medication for kids who are highly sensitive
You may reach out to Melissa on her website, leadingedgeparenting.com.
If you are interested in learning more about Dynamis Learning Academy, you can contact Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!