How to Build Lasting and Supportive Relationships with Your Kids Using Emotional Intelligence
Sharon Reid is a relationship specialist for personal and professional development. She integrates suggestions for creating a healthy body and clearing hurtful emotional experiences using various holistic modalities for a happier and purposeful divine life.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students you will hear:
- Ways that emotions affect a child’s body
- The significance of praising children and validating their emotions
- Some emotional challenges that children face and ways parents can support them
- How anxiety in children interferes with their emotional expression
- Strategies for helping children overcome anxiety
- Tips for building confidence in children
Sharon can be reached at Sharon@threeheartsonebeat.com and at www.daocloud.com/pro/sharon-reid. To schedule a free 30 minute consultation, email her at Sharon@threeheartsonebeat.com.