How to Improve Your Connection With Your T(w)een
Clarissa Constantine is part of Parent T(w)een Connection, a community of parents with kids between the ages of 10 & 20 and the professionals who support them. The community is a place where they talk about anything and everything and give parents knowledge and support in having “hard” conversations with their kids.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- What role support groups play in helping kids reach their potential
- Ways to help kids turn on their curiosity and overcome judging others
- The importance of parents modeling self-awareness to their kids
- How parents can use kids’ struggles to see the value and learn lessons
- The keys to owning one’s life story
- Strategies to help kids with learning disabilities be successful
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.