Ideas for Helping a Young Child Read/Write With Ease Early in Life
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- Ways to utilize writing to reinforce what students are learning in the classroom
- Strategies to incorporate reading into the lives of kids of all ages
- Keys for building kids’ vocabulary at a young age
- The benefits of reading to kids daily
- The importance of parent involvement & knowing what kids are learning in school
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at email@example.com.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including tutoring, advocacy resources, academic planning, SAT/ACT and more, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address listed above.