Importance of Organization: Problem-Solving for Children
McPatti Langston is the owner of McOrganize4u and has been a professional organizer in the metro Atlanta area for 13 years. She loves helping people create organizing systems for their lives to improve time management and aid in the process of decluttering. McPatti is an accomplished speaker and the author of “Magically McOrganize.” She maintains the belief that changing your mindset will change your energy—a belief that has significantly improved the lives of many of her clients.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- Why it is important for children to acquire the skill of organizing
- Tips for helping children get organized
- Why is it important that children solve their own problems
- What parents can do to help children learn to organize more efficiently
- Ways to help children with ADHD become more organized
- Why children need an organized, structured, and consistent environment
McPatti can be reached at email@example.com and McOrganize4u.com. Reach out to receive a discount to work with your child one-on-one and to help teach the skills needed to organize his/her room and office area.