Inclusive Technology Apps for Student Success
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The way that technology tools are helping kids with learning disabilities
- How technology gamifies tasks to improve executive functioning skills
- Strategies to improve kids’ time management skills using technology
- Types of learning tools that help those with disabilities be successful
- Examples of assistive technology that improves the lives of those with disabilities
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at email@example.com.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including tutoring, advocacy resources, academic planning, SAT/ACT and more, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address listed above.