Inspiring Creativity and Problem Solving in Children
Inspiring Creativity and Problem-Solving = Increased Resilience in Children
Nichelle Mathur is the CEO of Robotic Explorers, which is an engineering lab that provides science, technology, and engineering programs for school-aged children. The company offers competitive robotics programs, group workshops, and an in-person and online design club called Mechania. Robotic Explorers also offers camp programs seasonally that are in partnership with youth service organizations.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- Ways parents can inspire creativity and produce resilience in children
- How the belief that failure is not an option kills creativity
- Why parents should be fearless for their children
- When is the best time to get kids involved in STEM programs
- The importance of replacing the fear of failure with a love of failure in kids
- The ways young girls are uniquely gifted and wired for STEM
Nichelle can be reached at roboticexplorers.com or at (770) 742-9897. Find her on Facebook @RoboticExplorers and on Instagram at #roboticexplorers. Go to roboticexplorers.com to sign-up for her newsletter and learn about programs, workshops, camps, and events in the Atlanta area.