Meaningful Connections: The Effects of the Pandemic on Children
Jan Levie is the CEO and Creative Director of Handy Entertainment where she creates personalized and meaningful specialty entertainment for corporate and social events. Jan especially loves to work on open-ended, goal-driven projects that help people understand things differently through activities that are about them. Her passion is creating events that move people—change them—and most of all connect them to one another, while delighting them at the same time.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- The importance of building a support network for kids
- How to engage kids and create healthy relationships
- Ways parents can create meaningful connections with kids
- The significance of practicing gratitude and kindness in helping kids thrive
- Examples of meaningful connections with children
- How making forever memories with friends can positively affect children
Jan can be reached by emailing her at janlevie.com. You may also sign up at her website below to receive her newsletter survey and attend a popup event: https://www.handyentertainment.xyz/ to sign-up for her newsletter survey to attend a popup event.