Mindful Parenting Techniques
Anita Prendergast is the founder of Village Academy for Families and a licensed massage therapist. After 20 years helping children and adults recover from physical and mental stress, and dealing with her own parental burnout, Anita created Village Academy Courses. Her courses help parents and students develop daily mindfulness practices that support their mental health and wellbeing. Anita’s mission is help parents avoid parental burnout by teaching mindful parenting skills that foster the development of emotional intelligence by building confidence, compassion, and conflict resolution for both parent and child.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- Ways to practice mindful parenting
- The importance of the language of touch
- How children respond to mindful parenting
- Examples of mindfulness techniques for children and parents
- How to avoid parental burnout
- The difference between tension and relaxation
Anita can be reached at 770-904-9453, email@example.com, or via her website at www.VillageAcademyCourses.com. If you are feeling overwhelmed by every day parenting and would like Anita’s help in finding solutions, go to https://calendly.com/anitaprendergast/30min to schedule a parenting discovery call.