Parent Resources & Advocacy: A Team Approach to Your Child’s Academics
Helen Panos is the owner of Dynamis Learning Academy and an expert educator with over 25 years of experience. She believes in the importance of helping children reach their potential and become well-rounded, intelligent citizens with a positive influence and impact on society. Helen assists parents in accessing the best skills, strategies, tools, and resources to help their children be successful and ultimately excel in the world.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- Some resources available to parents that can help your children with their academics
- A team approach that connects you as the parent to the school in a valuable way
- The importance of assessments whether they are standardized or classroom tests
- The process a child can go through in terms of support at your school
- Details about RTI, 504 and the IEP process.
- Differences between 504 and IEP plans.
Blogs to reference:
You can find Dynamis Learning Academy on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
To schedule a free consultation, discuss your child’s needs in terms of advocacy and/or to obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen at 770-282-9931 or email Helen at the email above.