Pinwheel Phones: A Kid-Intuitive Phone That Provides Solutions to Parent Challenges
Kim Miller is a mother of two children, one in elementary and one in middle school. Kim is a mom marketer for a company called Pinwheel.
This company has a kid-intuitive phone, and it teaches healthy tech habits from the start. Pinwheel was started by two parents who were concerned about safety and overuse of screen time. It’s a possible first phone alternative for most young kids starting at age 7.
Narrative for Episode 8:
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- The benefits of a kid-friendly phone
- How its features help parents
- The functionality of the phone
- Many reasons why this phone is a solution for parents and kids
- The various modes on the phone
- How Google Classroom can sync to assignments
- Various apps that are pre-approved
Ways to connect with Kim Miller and ask her about the benefits of this phone:
Email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to learn more online about the phone:
Go to www.pinwheel.com (check out the options of the phone that meets your family’s needs).
As a special offer for hearing this podcast, use ten-kim for a 10% discount code if you decide to purchase
NOTE: Dynamis Learning Academy does not endorse or promote this phone. We are merely providing information to parents.