Planning For Your Child’s College Education – Deals, Pitfalls, and Appeals
Carl is the former Director of Financial Aid & Scholarships at Rice, Rutgers, and Director of Financial Aid Counseling at UCLA. He is the author of two books “Get a Jump – The Financial Aid Answer Book” and “Pay for Your Graduate Nursing Education – Without Going Broke.” As a former college financial aid administrator, Carl understands the complexity of paying for college, and he decided to make it his goal to demystify the college funding challenge and offer true transparency to empower the family in navigating the process of their children’s funding of higher education.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- When parents should begin financial planning for their child’s college education
- What are the right steps to take when seeking financial aid for college
- If there are good college deals, and if so, how to find them
- How to vet colleges to find the best match for a family’s finances
- What are the pitfalls to avoid when paying for college
- If it is worthwhile to appeal to a college financial aid officer
Carl can be reached at 908-566-5606 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary 30 minute initial phone consultation.