Psychological Evaluations When Should You Get One For Your Child
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Dr. Coleman started out in Child Protection Services and continued to advance her career
- When it’s important to seek out an evaluation and how to go about getting one
- How to get a plan of action from your psychologist
- What are signs of anxiety in your child
- After you receive an evaluation, what are the steps parents need to do
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!