Smart Parents Successful Students
Helen Panos, founder and CEO of Dynamis Learning Academy, invites you to meet her tutors so that parents can hear strategies they use with their students. On today’s episode, you will meet Bill McElhaney who joined Dynamis Learning Academy a year ago.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Bill was interested and wanted to become a teacher/tutor
- What are Bill’s strengths as a teacher/tutor
- How do these strengths specifically help his students
- What Bill sees students struggling with today
- Why practice is important and how Dynamis Learning Academy can help
If you are interested in learning more about Dynamis Learning Academy, you can contact Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com or by calling 770-282-9931.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode See you next time!