Strategies That Help Teens Score Higher on the SAT/ACT
Join our owner, Helen Panos, as she debuts our new season 6 podcasts by interviewing Eric Sepe, a Dynamis Learning Academy tutor specializing in SAT/ACT Prep and Graduate Admissions testing. Join them as they discuss different strategies that can be used when preparing to take the SAT or ACT.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Eric got involved with this specialized kind of tutoring
- Why explaining a concept 5 different ways is important
- What are the two weaknesses he sees in SAT/ACT students
- If the approach to taking the SAT/ACT should be the same as a classroom test
- Why post phrasing is a strategy that is effective in the verbal part of the test
- Why it is important to make sure you read the question carefully
If you are interested in learning more about our SAT/ACT prep options or Dynamis Learning Academy in general, you can contact Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!