The Benefits of Travel to Children
Cindy Stuart is a professional travel advisor and owner of Your Travel Escape in Atlanta, GA. She is an expert when it comes to family travel as she has 7 grandchildren ages 5-11. She believes that life is about making memories and enjoying new experiences. That is what travel does for us—opens up doors, assists us in making friends, allows us to see other cultures, enriches relationships, celebrates special occasions, experiences adventure, or just helps us relax and get away for a while. Cindy has a passion for helping families design vacation experiences they will always remember.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- The benefits children gain from travelling
- How traveling can expand a child’s mind
- Lifelong experiences and memories
- Guided groups geared toward families
- Bubble Travel and what this is
- Why designing a trip around your family’s needs is ideal
- The benefits of using a travel advisor
- The importance of travel protection for trips
Cindy can be reached at 770-688-9886 or by emailing her at cindy@yourtravelescape for a complimentary session to plan your next memory family vacation.