The Best Parenting Skill is Right Inside of You
Join our owner, Helen Panos, as she continues our new season 6 podcasts by interviewing Therese Connolly, the owner of Mindful Kids and Families. Mindful Kids and Families is a parent and family coaching practice for parents of tweens and teens.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Therese’s journey and how and why she started her business
- Why having family around is important
- What parents can do to best prepare their child for an emotionally healthy life and be a functioning adult
- How do parents start being connected and intentional parents when they haven’t been focused before
- Why family meetings and being positive are crucial.
You may find out more information about Therese’s company by visiting her website mindfulkidsandfamilies.com. To join her family, please click on this link https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/join-the-family. To register for her Tech Reset Master classes, visit https://www.mindfulkidsandfamilies.com/tech-reset-masterclass-page. You may also find her on TikTok at parentresetcoach and on Facebook and Instagram at mindfulkidsandfamilies.
You can also reach out to us by contacting Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!