The IEP Table – Tools for Meaningful Input
Join our owner, Helen Panos, as she continues our new season 6 podcasts by interviewing Heather Wright, owner of Heather Wright Consultants, is a special education consultant and Master IEP coach who works with families of children with learning disabilities to help them get support in the education system.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What a Master IEP coach means
- The journey Heather went on to get where she is today
- What parents can do to ensure their voice is heard at an IEP meeting
- What a parent input statement is and what parents can ask for before the IEP meeting
- How parents can help better their understanding of special education
- The variety of different resources and plans Heather can offer including a free 30-minute consultation
- About federal guidelines and what districts may call them
To find out more about Heather visit her website at heatherwrightconsultant.com and find her on Instagram.
You can also reach out to us by contacting Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com, by calling 770-282-9931, or by visiting our website at dynamislearningacademy.com.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!