The Importance of Physical Movement: Building Strength in Children
Maria Angelova is the founder & CEO of Rebellious International, a lifestyle and wellness company. The company’s mission is to empower clients through intentional movement and mindfulness. Maria is a huge proponent of self-care as a tool to create body, mind, spirit inner connection and uncovering one’s authentic and best self. Maria believes that consciously aware people are empowered and have a greater capacity to live a fuller and more purposeful life.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- The effects of bad posture, lack of movement, and misalignment on kids’ health
- What kids can do to work on staying strong
- The impact of peer pressure and body image on young minds
- The importance of authenticity and embracing who you are
- How to build confidence and have a positive mindset
- Ways to reduce toxins in the body
- Why reading labels on food and beverages are so important
Maria can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. To book a complimentary body-alignment session, go to her website at https://angelova.mykajabi.com/.