The Importance of Strategy & Planning for Physics & Math
Richard Woods is a tutor for Dynamis Learning. He has been with the company for over a year, tutoring many of the high-level math and science courses.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The significance of dual enrollment and how it can accelerate a teen’s degree plan
- How math and physics strategies give kids an advantage as they progress in school
- Why strategy and planning are crucial for developing critical thinking skills
- Ways that planning helps kids solve math and physics problems more efficiently
- The benefits of working with a tutor to enhance a child’s math skills
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at email@example.com.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources, academic planning, and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.