The Importance of Teaching Children Financial Literacy
As the Founder and CEO of Charter Accounting and Tax Service, Deborah Daniel brings more than 29 years of experience with a unique blend of financial expertise, real world authenticity, and practicality to help her clients understand and master the whole money equation. Deborah’s goal is to help clients Make More Money, Keep More Money, and Grow More Money by covering all of the money and financial aspects of business and personal finance, from teaching individual financial confidence to helping small and medium size business clients scale beyond the seven-figure mark. She specializes in tax planning, business consultation, and coaching, as well as financial planning for individuals and businesses. The team at Charter Accounting has clients covered for all their routine accounting needs, and they implement strategies that Deborah develops for each individual client’s needs. Deborah is a speaker and author of “100 Innovative Ways to Make More Profit” and the soon-to-be released “21 Days to Financial Fitness—Build Your Money Muscles NOW!” She is also the host of the podcast “Money Without Limits” on the eWNPodcastNetwork. Deborah’s goal is to change the Money conversation in support of her belief that when one of us prospers, we all prosper.
On this episode of Achieving Your Child’s Potential Podcast, you will hear:
- What age to begin talking to children about financial literacy
- Ways to teach children financial literacy and financial responsibility
- How to communicate with children about debt and credit
- Ways to teach children about the importance of savings and interest
- Ways to talk about spending habits and the value of work with children
- How to navigate the rapidly-changing economic, demographic, and cultural landscape
Deborah can be reached at 770-671-0021 or email@example.com for a complimentary 20 minute phone consultation.