Three Easy Ways Parents Can Help Teach Their Children to Be Resilient and Build Self-Confidence
Narrative: Robert Evans Wilson Jr. is an award-winning writer and speaker specializing in helping companies be more competitive through innovation and helping people who want to think more creatively. Robert is the author of the internationally syndicated column on innovation, creativity, critical-thinking, leadership, and motivation, The Un-Comfort Zone, which appears in over 300 publications including “Psychology Today.” Robert is also the author of four books.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- The connection between bullying and self-esteem
- The one lesson that kids must learn to prevent from being bullied
- Ways to build confidence and self-esteem in children
- How kids can create their own social support system to combat bullying
- Proven strategies to avoid being bullied and build resilience in children
- The reason why children become victims of bullying
Robert can be reached at email@example.com and RobWilsonSpeaker.com. He can also be found on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter at RobEvansWilson. Discover ways to empower your child by going to Robert’s column at http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-main-ingredient and by reading his book “The Annoying Ghost Kid” at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615576877.