Tips for Overwhelmed Kids and Adults
Irina Shehovsov is a single parent, entrepreneur, and author who’s on a mission to help women feel empowered, healthy and to have a renowned sense for life that uplifts them to go after their dreams. Irina believes that we are multidimensional beings; therefore, she combines four states of being in her approach: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. She supports single parents in becoming better versions of themselves by sharing powerful stories on her podcast “Single Parent Success Stories.”
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- Strategies to help kids when they’re feeling overwhelmed
- The importance of exercise, breath work, and nutrition in supporting kids’ mental health
- Ways to incorporate the 80 percent principle into kids’ schedule
- Tips to help kids express themselves and focus on their tasks
- Keys for preparing a child before starting their daily schedule
- How to communicate with kids and build their trust
Irina invites you to get the Free Morning Success Formula Mini Course ($97 value) at https://www.irinashehovsov.com/offers/5LorKZGe/checkout. She can reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at email@example.com.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including advocacy resources and/or obtain a tutor for your child, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.