Unlocking Academic Excellence: A Holistic Approach to Student Wellness
Dr. Christiane Schroeter is the host of the top 2.5% global ranked podcast show Happy Healthy Hustle. She is a Health & Happiness Coach who helps people lead healthier and happier lives by guiding them toward balanced lifestyles, teaching them self-care strategies, and motivating them to break free from the chaos of everyday life. Christiane shares her expertise as a professor in California, teaching Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Food Marketing. In her leisure time, she enjoys spending quality moments with her husband and two daughters, taking leisurely walks at the beach, exploring local farmer’s markets to savor seasonal produce, and having a blast with her book club ladies!
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
- How parents can foster a positive and balanced approach to wellness for their children, especially in a world filled with various diet trends and body image pressures
- The strategies parents use to help their children build resilience and manage stress, particularly in today’s fast-paced, high-pressure academic environment
- How to tune in with your body and food
- How people turn failure into growth
- How using a holistic approach with children helps them with their academic success
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christiane can be reached at email@example.com. Her website is https://hellohappynest.com/. Her social media is https://www.instagram.com/hello.happy.nest/ and she is on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HelloHappyNest.
To schedule a free consultation and discuss your child’s needs including tutoring, advocacy resources, academic planning, SAT/ACT and more, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.