What Will It Take to Catch Up on Unfinished Learning Post-Pandemic
Helen Panos, founder and CEO of Dynamis Learning Academy, invites you to listen as she discusses the post pandemic gap in a child’s education that has occurred over the last two years and what can be done to address this “unfinished learning.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why is the gap called unfinished learning
- Why children did not make the gains expected in the last two years
- How schools responded to this gap
- What parents can do to address the problems they are seeing
- Why addressing these issues are important to address early
- Three strategies to address the unfinished learning gap
- Why lifelong learning is SO important
If you are interested in learning more about Dynamis Learning Academy, you can contact Helen at Helen@dynamislearningacademy.com, Bill at Bill@dynamislearningacademy.com or by calling 770-282-9931.
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!