Writing Strategies for Elementary School Students
Helen Panos, founder and CEO of Dynamis Learning Academy, invites you to listen as she discusses writing strategies for elementary school students with Rachel Noel, a teacher with 10+ years of experience in early childhood education and a current tutor with Dynamis Learning Academy.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Rachel became an elementary school teacher and tutor
- What she sees as her strengths when it comes to teaching
- What the main weaknesses are she sees today in a young student’s writing
- Why imagery in writing is so important
- The difference in looking at your writing as a reader versus as a writer
- How today’s emojis can assist with teaching writing
Please make sure you subscribe to our podcasts so you can hear future episodes of Smart Parents Successful Students. Finally, if you enjoyed today’s episode, we would appreciate your review on Spotify or wherever you are hearing this episode. See you next time!