100th Anniversary Episode: Much Gratitude
Welcome to our 100th Anniversary Episode of Smart Parents Successful Students! We are so excited that we have hit this great milestone! We have been blessed to meet many great experts and have shared their knowledge with you over the last 3 years! We have appreciated your support all along and look forward to sharing many more episodes for years to come.
On this episode of Smart Parents Successful Students, you will hear:
Our owner, Helen Panos, discusses the top 5 episodes of the podcast which you can find below:
- Neurofeedback and the Benefits for Children with ADHD, Anxiety, and Other Disorders
- How to Build Lasting and Supportive Relationships with Your Kids Using Emotional Intelligence
- Inspiring Creativity and Problem Solving in Children
- Which Test is Best for My Child? SAT or ACT?
- How To Build a Success Mindset in Your Kids and Make a Great School Year So Much Easier
We are looking forward to many more years of sharing resources and providing value for parents. Contact us if you have a topic in mind that you would like to hear more about, and we will try and provide that information for you in a future episode.
You can find Dynamis Learning on all the social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Helen can be reached at email@example.com.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs including tutoring, advocacy resources, and/or academic planning, contact Helen Panos at 770-282-9931 or email her at the email address above.